Part-time HR Coordinator
We are looking to expand our team with a Human Resource coordinator who is a professional as well as a people person. As a passion-driven, dynamic and innovative company, Chillhop Music is the ideal workplace for someone with ambition to grow and an inherent curiosity for the inner workings and strategy of a company.
For this role, we are searching for a team player who can function on their own initiative, while also optimizing our recruitment and staffing procedures. The ideal candidate will aid the senior management team and other staff in handling employee relations, and thrives in an environment which can be informal and professional at the same time. We’ve laid down the foundations in terms of structure and direction, and it’s your task to translate our beliefs and ethics into a tangible work culture for our employees. Talent and interest for optimizing and perfecting workflows is greatly beneficial for this role, and creates room to grow within your role.
This role is initially on part-time basis of around 24 - 32 hours per week to pick up the existing scope of HR related activities, but has potential for development in the future as we scale. The payment range is between €2200 - €3700 per month gross based on 1 FTE.
In this role, you will:
Build from the early stages: Together with senior management, you'll build the foundations that define our yet-to-be-determined human resources model. You will safeguard our absence policy and inform our employees
Assist with recruiting: We need more help in pro-actively scouting for talented potential team members. Through conversations with senior management, you will notice specific needs for our departments regarding staffing and act accordingly by advising the board.
Build our remuneration plan: The ideal candidate will ensure we adhere to “best practice” approaches regarding company policy guidelines, salaries/ salary adjustments, budgets, bonuses, and promotion perks.
Assist in maintaining and developing our HR systems: The ideal candidate will help us develop an innovative approach to managing human resources within a challenging and fast-paced field.
Grow with us: We are a company who cares about our people. The ideal candidate will help us assemble a superior workforce, wherein we prioritize the health and well-being of our team. Our chosen HR coordinator will help us deepen our commitment towards emphasizing quality, continuous employee improvement, key employee retention, ongoing skill development, and high performance.
Align with the workforce: By having regular conversations with the team, you will learn about their wellbeing and are able to help them with development and creating a comfortable and high performance work environment in collaboration with management.
This role might be for you if...
- You're a team player and flourish collaborating with others.
- You're a great communicator who is able to build a meaningful relationship with people across different ages, cultures, and geography.
- You're curious, learn fast and love to stay ahead of the curve in terms of your own expertise.
- You're excited to help shape a human resource program from the growth phase, and see the value in keeping things realistic, personal, and authentic.
- You speak fluent Dutch, live in the Rotterdam area and are willing to work from our office in Rotterdam.
- Experience with Dutch employment law
- Experience in recruitment, screening, interviewing and selection
- Comfortable with writing human resources manuals and guidelines
- Proficiency with HR Platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to professionally present concepts and strategies to the board before implementing these to the rest of the team
- Ability to prioritize and meet key deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement effective solutions with a team.
- Perfect (B2 - C1 level) verbal and written English skills since we are an international company
- Perfect (C1 level) verbal and written Dutch skills
- Good adaptive skills
- Strong computer skills